Sunday 26 April 2009

'St Georges Day' concert in Trafalgar Square yesterday

OK, technically 2 days late, but then I wouldn't have been able to go! Many thanks to Boris (and I never thought I'd say that!) for the afternoon! - it was great!

Unfortunately missed Eliza Carthy and Jim Moray. My favourites were the Demon Barbers and Seth Lakeman (I really should have taken my camera, but didn't - too many books for my morning tutorial!) But anyway, I've found a couple of videos (top one is the Demon Barbers (Best Live Act BBC2 Radio Folk Awards 2009)) and Seth Lakeman's 'Kitty Jay' (the first on the clip) was amazing:




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wicken Fen windmill reflection

Wicken Fen windmill reflection
click photo for weblink

New Place Garden, Stratford-Upon-Avon

New Place Garden, Stratford-Upon-Avon
click photo for weblink

Sunset at Broadway Hill

Sunset at Broadway Hill
"The Wanderer Returns" or "Rambling Robin" !